Online Career and Community Sites
The ultimate engagement and employment portals
Career Sites enable organizations to have private job boards while leveraging the Monster platform, which brings years of technology and innovation to provide job seekers and employers/recruiters with tools that save time. They connect job seekers with career resources and relevant jobs while helping employers identify and hire the talent.
Community Sites provide a private social networking platform to engage a targeted audience with career information, news and opportunities to connect.
The advantages of a Monster Community Site offer:
• Ownership of data
• No advertisements
• Enhanced branding options
• Advanced reporting capabilities
• Membership management options
When you combine Career Sites and Community Sites, you get the ultimate Engagement and Employment Portals.
• Maximize your online presence and social media efforts to engage targeted audiences
• Engage with active and poised job seekers who have the right skill sets
• Connect your visitors with the latest news and resources
• Monster has proven experience building targeted sites to meet customer needs.
• Our experts help you create relationship capital with candidates.
• Continuing technology innovation and integration with Monster.com resources.
Who can benefit from an OCCS?
Federal, state and local government agencies, as well as educational institutions looking to build an online brand and connect job seekers with career tools and employment opportunities.
Use a Monster OCCS as a social recruiting tool to reach potential candidates.
Social media and recruitment efforts go beyond Twitter, Facebook and BeKnown. Improve your other social media efforts by engaging with candidates in your own controlled, branded environment.
Practice true candidate relationship management by engaging with potential employees prior to the application process. Career and Community Sites connect you with students, graduates and experienced professionals, to share your organization's mission early on and allow you to initiate and develop conversations with interested candidates. Provide updates to applicants on your organization, program or initiative and keep your organization top-of-mind with job seekers until relevant opportunities become available.
How do I know which solution best meets my needs?
• If your organization needs a private job board where you can post jobs and collect applications, a Career Site provides that functionality
• If you want job seekers to be able to create a resume and cover letter, and perform advanced job searches and apply for jobs, that’s a Career Site too
• If you want the ability to host discussion forums, write blogs, embed videos and frequently update information, then a Community Site is what you need, as it provides that “self-service” functionality that allows you to manage site elements via drag-and-drop page creation and management