Monster Hiring Management Enterprise
Control your hiring process by creating vacancies
and tracking applications online
Built specifically for government, Hiring Management Enterprise is an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) that provides greater control over the hiring process. It allows agencies to create vacancy announcements and review, rank, and rate applicants online.
By automating key processes and capturing data electronically, Hiring Management Enterprise allows HR to focus more on strategic hiring activities. Its external integration capabilities also share vacancy data with other systems, including payroll providers, HRIS, and additional assessments.
The application has its own job seeker portal for capturing applications, so it can be used as a standalone site, and is designed to handle the large number of applications agencies typically receive. A number of agencies use Hiring Management Enterprise successfully as their primary or sole ATS, but it also integrates seamlessly with Monster.com and USAJOBS.gov.
Hiring Management Enterprise was designed to meet federal regulations, and comply with all federal staffing rules, laws and regulations. It also meets OPM integration specifications and requirements for USAJOBS applicants, as well as announcement-level integration.
With more than ninety percent of its users renewing their subscriptions year after year, Hiring Management Enterprise has helped agencies manage more than 12 million applicants since its creation.
For set up and annual subscription fees, speak to a Monster Government Solutions representative.
Monster Hiring Management Enterprise
Monster Hiring Management Enterprise Overview
A hiring management suite built to meet today's federal hiring demands
Monster Hiring Management Enterprise Release 3.5 Update
Monster Government Solution has a major release schedule to go into production on April 29. This document contains an overview of the key enhancements.
Hiring Management Enterprise
Release 3.5 - April 29, 2013Monster Hiring Management enhancements include:
- Self Service Password Reset
- Re-Advertised Vacancy Announcement Improvements
- The Ability to Reuse Questions in Announcements
- Vacancy Announcement Archiving
- Automated Lock Improvement
- Improved Locked Vacancy Functionality
- PDF Output for Vacancy Templates
- Batch Printing for Application Submissions
- New Analytic Reports, including the 80 Day Hiring Report
- New Change Tracking Reports
- Improvements to Existing Reports
Monster Onboarding enhancements includes:
- Standalone Onboarding
- Onboarding Option in Monster Hiring Management
- Initiation Alert for Previously Onboarded Applicants
- Pending Task Notification
- Forms Access in New Hire Portal
- Print All New Hire Forms
- Archive Onboaring Processes
- Web Look and Feel with Usability Enhancements
- Tag Validation for Letter Templates
- Required Comments for Onboarding Actions
Monster Event Scheduler enhancements includes:
- Re-Notify/Re-Invite Capability
- Improved Roster Grid and Filters
- Extended Ability to Send Invitations
- Improved Visual Indicators for Session Capacity
- Updates to My Events Page
- Checkbox Persistence when Viewing Other Event Data
- Added Score Validity Date and Retake Dates
- Added Ability to Delete Events
- Printable Roster Sort Order
Release 3.3 - Aug. 27, 2012Monster Hiring Management Enterprise enhancements include:
- Capturing and Filtering Entry on Duty (EOD) date and adding the number of positions being hired on the certificate makes them more useful to the hiring manager
- Bulk Select, Offer and Hire functions make you more productive
- Additional question search filters makes it easier for you to find assessment questions
- Increased long answer field length accommodates longer answers to essay questions
- Improved management of inactive questions makes you more productive when copying vacancies
- EOD restricted access by organization limits access to appropriate parties