Create job postings that make your organization look attractive to job seekers
Job postings provide potential applicants with their first impression of your organization, and Monster’s Job Postings tool gives you a way to showcase your educational institution, seamlessly recruit qualified candidates, and manage the entire process from posting to response.
With Monster’s Job Postings, you can:
- • Post a job in minutes: Just fill out a simple form with criteria and job description.
- • Reach qualified candidates: Leverage the power of Monster — 17.9 million adults age 18 and over in the United States have used Monster to search for jobs at least once per month.
- • Drive targeted, local traffic to your jobs: Monster has newspaper partnerships with more than 420 daily and weekly papers in the United States, doubling job seeker reach in local markets. Newspaper partners have a combined readership of over 17 million people and over 40 million unique website visitors each month.
- • Filter responses online: Monster’s free hiring tools help to filter and rank responses so you can see the most qualified candidates first.
- • Add screening questions: This allows you to establish ‘must have’ requirements and qualify candidates through Monster’s free screening tools that display custom questions to all applicants
- • Manage candidates online: Use Monster’s free resume management tools to manage, contact, and track your candidates online.
For set up and annual subscription fees, speak to a Monster Government Solutions representative.